Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is There a T-Shirt for This?

It would appear that I am a heretic, by the judgment of a local fellowship. If I don't change my doctrine (or at least the terms I've used to express it), they've decided to separate from me. It's possible that I can work through the situation to prevent the action, since the practical differences between us are truly minute, but those are tricky shoals to navigate.

It's kinda strange to be looking at separation from this side of things. I just want to know if there's a t-shirt or something for the experience, like people get for riding wild roller coasters or surviving hurricanes.

1 comment:

  1. If there's a T-shirt, I would have at least one, and it would be old and frayed by now.

    Continued prayers and wishes of luck, etc. It seems a pity the situation has to go this way for you, but God knows what he is doing better than any of you!

    ReplyDelete